Please Share and Follow us on Twitter!
The Walking Dead is a comic, TV, and video game franchise that features survivors of a zombie apocalypse.
The TV series has become one of the most popular tv series in the world and is the primary hit show for the AMC cable station.
Teaser for the 2nd half of Season 8
All Out War with the Saviors has been tough on Rick's coalition. The Kingdom is abandoned, and Alexandria is burnt to the ground. The remaining survivors find themselves pinned at Hilltop as Negan prepares the final take down.
Oh yeah and Carl is bit by a Walker..........doom doom doom
All out war has had a devastating impact on every person involved. The communities themselves are fractured. Alexandria has been destroyed, the Hilltop finds themselves pinned, and the Kingdom is shattered — half of them dead, the other half controlled by the Saviors.
At the very center — Rick, having been distracted by the conflict, has just returned home to learn that Carl, who heroically shepherded the Alexandrians to safety during Negan’s attack, has been bitten by a walker. Once his sole motivation in this otherwise stark existence, Rick is forced to deal with this reality. Carl has always been a beacon of hope, a symbol for the remaining thread of humanity — lessons that the survivors around him would be wise to take with them as this war surges onward.
But Rick isn’t the only person who’s living in peril. Aaron and Enid are in a dire situation at Oceanside — unclear if they’re in friendly territory, or if they’ve just made new enemies. Father Gabriel will do his part in attempting to smuggle Dr. Carson safely back to the Hilltop and a pregnant Maggie is wrestling with the many moral gray areas that come with leadership during war. In a standoff with the Saviors, she must decide how to proceed with the dozens of POW lives she’s currently in control of, as well as new complications that come with being a leader.
In addition to the war, Negan continues to deal with struggles within his ranks as workers, traitors, and others’ thirst for power cause conflict at the Sanctuary. Having gifted the Saviors a major victory, Eugene’s loyalty is repeatedly tested as new obstacles present themselves.
As all-out-war consumes us, the line between good and evil continues to blur. People fighting for what they believe in. Everybody working together for something bigger — to feel safe and have a world worth living in.
Walking Dead will celebrate a milestone of hitting its 100th episode during Season 8.
TWD Season 8
New trailer for Season 8 of Walking Dead has been released at SDCC 2017. All Out War is here.
The forces that Rick has put together through the alliance with Alexandria, Hilltop and the Kingdom will be put to the test agains the Saviors.
TWD Season 7
Who is Alpha? is she Jadis?
Who is King Ezekiel?
TWD Season 6:
It seems like the character of Morgan is taking center stage in Season 6 as he is heavily featured in the SDCC promo materials. Morgan is even in front of Rick.
TWD Season 5:
- Walking Dead Promo for 90 Minute Season 5 Finale "Conquer"
- Promo for Walking Dead episode "Try" S5
- Promo clip for Walking Dead episode "Spend" S5
- Promo for episode "Distance" E11 S5
- Preview: of S5 E10 titled "Them"
- TWD Promo for Season 5 part 2
- Season 5 Premiere - Review, Speculation and Spoilers
- TWD Trailer for Season 5 (Fall of 2014)
- Who is Gareth?
TWD Season 4
Walking Dead Toys and Merchandise!
Walking Dead Freelies, Stuff, Toys
A look at Funko Pop! minis for Walking Dead Series 1 and 2!
- Who destroyed Noah's Richmond Community? First sign of Saviors?
- Who was feeding the rats to the zombies?
- Who Kidnapped Beth?
- Are there hidden words in the Finale Teaser photo?
- Claimed house pictures (Do they foreshadow the future of the series?)
Who are the Saviors?
|Beautiful, frightening, surreal, its Walking Dead time|
Why do people like Zombies?
Happy I am Zombie Day!
Walking Dead Characters (Beware potential Spoilers)
- Who is Morgan Jones?
- Who is Duane Jones
- Hershel Greene
- Who is Maggie Greene?
- Beth Greene
Met on the Road:
Hill Top Residents:
Alexandria Safe Zone Residents:
- Who is Deanna / Douglas Monroe?
- Who is Aaron from Alexandria Safe Zone
- Who is Eric from Alexandria Safe Zone?
- Who is Tobin from Alexandria Safe Zone?
- Who is Francine / Holly from Alexandria Safe Zone?
- Who is Heath from Alexandria Safe Zone
- Who is Jessie Anderson from Alexandria Safe Zone?
- Who is Pete Anderson from Alexandria Safe Zone?
- Who is Ron / Sam Anderson from Alexandria Safe Zone
Fear the Walking Dead a Walking Dead companion series:
- Fear the Walking Dead teaser
- Facts o Walking Dead Companion Series
- Fear the Walking Dead 1st Trailer!
- Will Stock Market crash add to popularity of Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Madison Clark on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Nick on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Alicia on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Travis Manawa on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Chris Manawa on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Liza on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Daniel Salazar on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Griselda Salazar on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Ofelia Salazar on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Matt Sale on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Casper on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Strand on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Tobias on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Art on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Benjamin Booker on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Gloria on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Reynolds on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Eric on Fear the Walking Dead?
- Who is Cullen on Fear the Walking Dead?
Walking Dead Multimedia: Art, Pictures and Video
- Walking Dead Cosplays
- Glenn in Walking Dead video games
- Glenn Rhee cosplays
- Amazing Glenn art that will leave you breathless...as a zombie
- Pictures of Jessie Anderson on The Walking Dead
- Toylab Cool Pix: Rick Grimes Comic Art
- Toylab Cool Pix: Daryl Dixon
- Daryl Dixon in Survival Instinct video game
- Interesting videos of Abraham Ford